[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] CVS: Zope3/src/zope/app/browser/skins/rotterdam - template.pt:1.25

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Fri, 02 May 2003 15:34:33 +0200

> IMO, I don't think you'll find too many UI experts willing to learn
> enough of the CA necessary to be productive.  So this isn't a realistic
> alternative.

A UI person doesn't need to know anything about the CA to fix problems
with text flowing into places it shouldn't.

For example:

A collector issue should be opened stating what the problem is, with
screen-shots and a zipped collection of HTML/CSS files that can be
viewed in a browser independently of Zope 3.

A UI person can correct the HTML/CSS and explain what they have done to
fix it. This gets logged in the Collector.

Then, a software developer can work out how to make Zope display the
page incorporating the changes given by the UI person.

--
Steve Alexander