[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] CVS: Zope3/src/zope/app/browser/skins/rotterdam - template.pt:1.25

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Fri, 02 May 2003 17:14:15 +0200

Steve Alexander wrote:

>> IMO, I don't think you'll find too many UI experts willing to learn
>> enough of the CA necessary to be productive.  So this isn't a
>> realistic alternative.
>

> A UI person doesn't need to know anything about the CA to fix problems
> with text flowing into places it shouldn't.

I agree, but I think the original point was in reference to the entire
UI, not just this small issue.  If Stephan was only talking about this
small issue, then my rejoinder is moot.

I hadn't considered "How does it look at 633 pixels wide?" to be a
supercritical issue at this point of the interface, so I personally
didn't attach much priority to it.  But since it's clearly ugly and
annoying enough to generate so many emails, I'm persuaded. :^)

I'll check w/ Godefroid and see if I can pitch in.

--Paul