[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3 Tests on Linux and Windows

Barry Warsaw barry@python.org
07 May 2003 07:57:54 -0400

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 04:06, Chris Withers wrote:
> Christian Heimes wrote:
> >
> > I posted this some weeks ago. Please note that you should use
> > http://belnet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/pybsddb/bsddb3-4.1.3.tar.gz.
> > Maybe you could try even libdb4.1 but I didn't test it yet.
>
> To my knowledge, I'm not running and berkley tests. Where would I be running them?

You very likely aren't unless you're using --all option for test.py.
Zope3 tests are segregated into levels to cut down on test run time.  By
default only level 1 tests are run and the Berkeley tests run at level 2
IIRC.

-Barry