[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] CVS: Zope3/src/zope/app/services - view.py:1.18

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Thu, 08 May 2003 15:24:50 -0400

Guido van Rossum wrote:

> Is there a document that tells me what to do?  I inherited some
> templates that contained a few i18n markings, but when I had to make
> radical changes to the templates, I decided not to bother with the
> i18n stuff because I didn't understand it.

I updated (and uploaded) the tutorial chapters to include some information
on internationalization, although it's a bit terse.  There's a brief discussion
of internationalizing zpt in chapter 1 and of internationalizing Python
in chapter 2.   We certainly need more than this.

CTO                  (703) 361-1714            http://www.python.org