[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3 DAV tests on Win32...

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Thu, 22 May 2003 08:59:43 -0300

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 09:23:07AM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
| Sidnei,
|
| For some reason these tests are failing on Windows,
|
| Can you take a look?

I *think* it may be a problem with the python version, or the version
of pyxml. I had problem before with a different method of the same
module (minidom) issuing different results on MacOSX, and afaict,
upgrading pyxml solved it. Im not sure if minidom comes with the
standard distrib or with pyxml. Anyway, if you want to check, the
version of pyxml that I have here is 0.8.2. If that doesnt solve it,
Im going to try not to use minidom.

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

/earth is 98% full ... please delete anyone you can.