[Zope3-dev] Obscenely slow single unit test

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 17:11:43 +0100

Barry Warsaw wrote:
> Whenever someone remembers to run tests with --all.  Perhaps the Zope
> nightly tests should include this flag (but then, you'd also want
> optional s/w like BerkeleyDB installed so those tests get run too).
>
> Regular --all usage is probably best suited for automated testing
> anyway.

How do I get this --all mode to run on both Zope 2 and Zope 3?

What extra packages do I need to install to get everything running and where do
I get them from?

I'm up for making the nightlies to the --all, just would appreciate some help in
making it happen :-)

cheers,

Chris