[Zope3-dev] Obscenely slow single unit test

Barry Warsaw barry@zope.com
30 May 2003 12:18:55 -0400

On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 12:11, Chris Withers wrote:

> How do I get this --all mode to run on both Zope 2 and Zope 3?

You just need to give the --all option to test.py

> What extra packages do I need to install to get everything running and where do
> I get them from?

To get the BerkeleyDB storage tests to run with --all, you need to
install BerkeleyDB.  I recommend 4.1.25, which is available from
www.sleepycat.com (you don't need the one available patch).

For Python 2.3, that's all you should need, although you may have to
rebuild Python so that the bsddb module gets built.  For earlier
Pythons, download and install PyBSDDB, available from pybsddb.sf.net.

> I'm up for making the nightlies to the --all, just would appreciate some help in
> making it happen :-)

Let me know if you need more than the above.
-Barry