[Zope3-dev] Starting with Zope 3

Alec Munro alec.munro at eoascientific.com
Thu Nov 27 10:37:05 EST 2003

Hi List,

I've been watching the development of Zope 3 with interest, and reading
as many proposals as I could understand. But I only started reading a
couple of months ago, so I don't feel I have a particularily good
grounding as to how to start development in Zope 3. I've tried to read
through the help docs, such as the development cookbook, but while the
instructions seem to be pretty good, I'm concerned that much of it isn't
up to date, and might do more harm than good to my primitive
understanding. So I'm wondering if there is a particular recommended
course to start working with Zope 3? I would be quite happy if everyone
chimed in, especially those recently in my situation.
I really hope I am not misusing this list by posting this here. As it is
the only Zope 3 list, it seems the ideal place to gather information
from those experienced with Zope 3.
Thanks,

Alec Munro