[Zope3-dev] ZConfig schema extensibility q's

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred at zope.com
Fri Oct 3 17:00:57 EDT 2003

Phillip J. Eby writes:
 > Then we're all set for now.  ZConfig users now have both %import and
 > <schema extends=""> available as extension mechanisms, and PEAK's
 > distribution of ZConfig is up-to-date.  Hurray!

Not quite done.  I have:

- Documentation for %import (in progress).

- One buglet I just introduced: components provided by the same Python
  package using different filenames won't import into the same
  schema.  This will be easy to fix, but needs to be handled so that
  both <import> and %import do the right thing.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation