[Zope3-dev] Minor inconsistency

Gustavo Niemeyer niemeyer at conectiva.com
Wed Oct 22 19:26:30 EDT 2003

Hello folks!

I'm walking trough the code trying to understand where everything
is, what everything does, and how everything relates. I must
mention that I'm really impressed by the state of the Zope 3 project,
so I'd like to say a big thank you for the work you're doing.

In the process, I've just stepped trough a minor incosistency, and I'm
not sure if it's worth mentioning/fixing. There are files named
"traversers.py" and "traversal.py", containing the same kind of
definitions. It could be nice to fix that to avoid having to remember
what each module uses.

Thanks!

--
Gustavo Niemeyer