[Zope3-dev] Re: Minor inconsistency

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Fri Oct 24 10:02:30 EDT 2003

Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:
> Hello folks!
>
> I'm walking trough the code trying to understand where everything
> is, what everything does, and how everything relates. I must
> mention that I'm really impressed by the state of the Zope 3 project,
> so I'd like to say a big thank you for the work you're doing.
>
> In the process, I've just stepped trough a minor incosistency, and I'm
> not sure if it's worth mentioning/fixing. There are files named
> "traversers.py" and "traversal.py", containing the same kind of
> definitions. It could be nice to fix that to avoid having to remember
> what each module uses.
>
> Thanks!

There's an issue tracker that is very nice for this sort of feedback:

   http://www.zope3.org:8080/++skin++tracker/tracker/overview.html

You can post new issues as anonymous.

Personally, I've often wondered what the difference between traverse.py
and traversal.py is :-) That's helpful feedback.

  -- Garrett