[Zope3-dev] Right place / procedure for bug-reports / patches?

Werner Schiendl ws-news at gmx.at
Mon Oct 27 13:05:57 EST 2003

Hello,

I created a bug-report + patch more than 2 weeks ago in the collector but
did not yet receive any feedback, nor does the entry show any follow-ups.

The URL is

http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope3-dev/182

Today I learned from the Zope3-Dev digest, that there is another collector
at

http://www.zope3.org/tracker/

or

http://www.zope3.org:8080/++skin++tracker/tracker

Of course I understand that there are more open issues and work, but I
thought it might have been overlooked because I did not place it right and/or did
not follow the proper proceder :-)

So my question is: What is the proper way and place to report a problem
and/or submit a patch?

best regards

Werner