[Zope3-dev] Right place / procedure for bug-reports / patches?

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Oct 27 19:33:13 EST 2003

On Monday 27 October 2003 13:05, Werner Schiendl wrote:
> I created a bug-report + patch more than 2 weeks ago in the collector but
> did not yet receive any feedback, nor does the entry show any follow-ups.

This is probably due to the fact that there is some major refactoring going on
right now and many people are sitting idle waiting for this storm to end (see
my "State of Zope 3" E-mail from earlier today.)

> http://www.zope3.org/tracker/
> So my question is: What is the proper way and place to report a problem
> and/or submit a patch?

The tracker on zope3.org is the new one, which will hopefully become the main
one soon. (I wish I had some time fixing the last issues with it.) However,
reports in either database are still valid and will be looked at.

BTW, it often helps to send a mial to the list saying: If ound this bug and I
put a patch to it here. That will give more attention.

To your bug: I remember looking at it, but was too busy to fix it. ;-) I will
do that the next time I am working on Zope 3.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter