[Zope3-dev] Twingle, MozTop et al

Yves Moisan ymoisan at smnetcom.com
Wed Sep 3 15:35:32 EDT 2003

I tried looking for a zope3 news group that is less developer oriented
than this one, but since this is apparently the only list on zope 3,
I'll ask my question here.  I am trying to see where the XUL GUI project
for Zope 3 is headed and I've come across a variety of sites alluding to
ZopeTop, MozTop, Twingle, etc.

I can't find a "reference" site on the XUL GUI for Zope 3 (or is it just
the twingle main page?) where there would be first a short history of
the GUI development (with the list of names the GUI had over time!), a
roadmap, typical uses of "XUL facilities" from within Zope (e.g. form
generation : is it going to compete with ZPT in some respects ...).  Any
useful pointers?

Thank you,

Yves Moisan