[Zope3-dev] Twingle, MozTop et al

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at plone.org
Thu Sep 4 17:45:38 EDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 02:35:32PM -0400, Yves Moisan wrote:
| I tried looking for a zope3 news group that is less developer oriented
| than this one, but since this is apparently the only list on zope 3,
| I'll ask my question here.  I am trying to see where the XUL GUI project
| for Zope 3 is headed and I've come across a variety of sites alluding to
| ZopeTop, MozTop, Twingle, etc.
|
| I can't find a "reference" site on the XUL GUI for Zope 3 (or is it just
| the twingle main page?) where there would be first a short history of
| the GUI development (with the list of names the GUI had over time!), a
| roadmap, typical uses of "XUL facilities" from within Zope (e.g. form
| generation : is it going to compete with ZPT in some respects ...).  Any
| useful pointers?

Twingle is the new incantation of Moztop which was the new incantation
of ZopeTop. It's development is currently stalled, but there are plans
to returning to it after the next zope3 milestone. It doenst do XUL
form autogeneration, though this is on my plans for the near future.

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at plone.org>
dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God.