[Zope3-dev] Re: Script (Python), was Re: [Zope-dev] Re: Zope 3 Newsletter: Issue 10

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Sun Sep 7 09:22:18 EDT 2003

Jim Fulton wrote:

> The question is whether the site scripter should use module-like things
> or things like the Zope 2 script python. Personally, I'd like to see
> something more like modules.

There is a third alternative.  There could be Python things that were truly
scripts. One of the things I don;t like about "script python" is that they
are a bit like scripts and a bit like menthods. It always bothered me that
they don't act like anything familiar in Python.

CTO                  (703) 361-1714            http://www.python.org