[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Newsletter: Issue 10

Tres Seaver tseaver at zope.com
Sun Sep 7 17:53:08 EDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-07 at 10:54, Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Friday 05 September 2003 17:47, Jeffrey P Shell wrote:
> > I'm very very afraid.
>
> As Jim said, 'Don't be afraid!' :-) The things you are afraid about will never
> cross your way.

Unfortunately, both Jeffrey and I have had to come in behind  "quick and
dirty" scripters and clean up the nightmares they leave behind, on a
number of occasions.  The fact that their mess "works" makes imposing
discipline afterwards much harder (the "ship the prototype"
anti-pattern).

IMHVHO, this feature belongx in an add-in, not as part of the core.

Tres.
Tres Seaver                                tseaver at zope.com