TTW types, was Re: [Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Newsletter: Issue 10

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sun Sep 7 14:57:20 EDT 2003

On Sunday 07 September 2003 13:40, Jeffrey P Shell wrote:
> > Well, I think it would be fairly straight forward to provide a tool
> > that
> > converts these Content Component Definitions and interfaces to a FS
> > product.
> > I can help you attack the problem if you wish.
>
> Doesn't this already exist?  I thought there was a 'schemagen' module
> and/or tool already that could generate Python code from an interface
> definition.

Yes, the schemagen module exists and can be used. However, at some stage from
the scripter to the site developer Python code in this form is not an option.
For this we have Content Component Definitions. Try it; they are cool and
solve a good bunch of the problems people solve in Web applications.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter