[Zope3-dev] scripter/designer concerns

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at plone.org
Sun Sep 7 23:54:27 EDT 2003

| I think our add/edit form support is very cool. I have not written serious Web
| forms for several months now, since I always use autogenerated forms.

Same here, and I've even written views that mix add *and* edit forms
for multiple content objects on the same page and override stuff like
'nextURL' just by traversing to generated views and wrapping them on a
'proxy' object to override requests to 'nextURL'. This seems a *HUGE*
step forward to me, in the direction of using well-known design
patterns to solve problems that otherwise would take lots of effort
and unnecessary code bloat.

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at plone.org>
dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

A LISP programmer knows the value of everything, but the cost of nothing.
		-- Alan Perlis