[Zope3-dev] Re: Z3 schemas and validation?

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Tue Sep 9 10:43:32 EDT 2003

Anthony Baxter wrote:

>>I.e. something like this?
>>
>>   from zope.schema import validateObject
>

> Erm. I see no 'validateObject' in the zope.schema package.

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
> ImportError: cannot import name validateObject

Oh gosh, I'm sorry -- that was a suggested modification. It doesn't
exist yet :-)

I wanted to get an idea if this is what you were looking for. Currently
(I think) the only application for schemas are within the browser/form
framework. If changes are made for other uses, I would want to ensure
that there's a user community that's putting it to use.

  -- Garrett