[Zope3-dev] apidoc is crowling outside my Zope3 root?

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Apr 1 19:36:54 EST 2004

On Thursday 01 April 2004 15:41, Roger Ineichen wrote:
> apidoc is crowling my Plone 2.0 installation since this morning.

Huh? If this is a joke, then it's not worth responding.

> The root of the Zope3 is in the folder C:\projektCompiler\current
> The Plone installation is in the folder C:\webapps\Plone 2

Impossible, unless you share ZODB code.

> How can I stop this?

No clue.

> Is this a wrong configuration of my Python?

Could be. If you share the ZODB code.

> I work on windows, fresh HEAD checkout.

Yeah, this is the problem. Martijn's and Phillip's April fools joke caused
this. I am not responding to this error until their code is removed.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter