[Zope3-dev] Schema and Widget Update

Gary Poster gary at modernsongs.com
Sat Apr 24 22:47:03 EDT 2004

Stephan Richter wrote:
> I just checked in a whole lot of code that changes significantly how fields
> and forms work. [...]

Thanks, Stephan!

> Gary, this one is for you: [...]

eek.  You punted, sending the ball straight into my back.  :-)  OK, I'll
try to schedule it this week if at all possible.

Folks, please don't consider this corner of the code (choice-related
widgets et al) stable-ish until after Stephan and I get to the bottom of
this.  Hopefully it won't change, but I have the widget-equivalent of
several large gorillas that need to make sure they are happy with their
potential new organ transplants before they're happy...and if they ain't
happy, there's gonna be a whole lotta shakin' going on...and probably
some bananas torn apart in widget-gorilla anger...and stuff.

Gary