[Zope3-dev] Schema and Widget Update

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sun Apr 25 00:50:42 EDT 2004

On Saturday 24 April 2004 22:47, Gary Poster wrote:
> > Gary, this one is for you: [...]
>
> eek.  You punted, sending the ball straight into my back.  :-)  OK, I'll
> try to schedule it this week if at all possible.

I am very, very sorry about that. But it would have taken me another two full
working days to get this hashed out correctly and then it still might not
have fit your needs.

BTW, I tried to put the same flexibility back into place you had before,
except that we use now providing interfaces and multi-views for the further
lookup.

Regards,
Stephan
--