[Zope3-dev] Re: Anon CVS access to zopeproducts ( i.e. psycopgda )

Aaron Bodmer aaron.bodmer at appositetech.com
Wed Aug 11 13:56:53 EDT 2004

Ok -

I saw that in the docs, but I'm getting the same error I did in WinCVS a few
months ago when I was told on-list that anonymous access was shut off.  I
assumed that meant it was still shut off.

If not, then it would seem I'm not configuring WinCVS correctly.  I've tried
blank passwords, random text passwords, nothing works with the Anonymous
user.

I only have the one box (WinXP) to work with at present.  Is there anyone
onlist who has access from a WinXP box, and who can perhaps help me thru
whatever quirks come with that?  Or is there a better CVS app for Windows?

Replies offlist please, as I don't want to clutter the list with what now
appears to be a unique problem.

Thanks,

Aaron