[Zope3-dev] Developers Book

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Wed Aug 11 18:08:09 EDT 2004

On Monday 09 August 2004 05:02, Corey wrote:
> How current is the Zope3 Book right now?
> http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/Zope3Book/
>book.pdf
>
> I noticed that it hasn't appeared to have been updated for quite some time.

No, I have been working on it steadily. I just do not update the entire book
all the time online. I just did so. The first three parts (or 18 chapters)
are now in their final state.

> Any news as to when it's going to be published?

I have prepared the first 18 chapters for the publisher. I hope to finish the
book this month, so we that the editing can begin. The book should be out in
October or November then.

Regards,
Stephan
--