[Zope3-dev] Want to start a new product in zope3. Best place to start?

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Wed Aug 11 18:10:28 EDT 2004

On Monday 02 August 2004 10:37, Vinj Vinj wrote:
> I tried with Zope 3 x1 but gave up since the cokbook
> was out of sync with
> the release and the products I downloaded from svn did
> not work with the
> zope I installed.

The first 18 chapters are now in sync with the release. All functioning
products, mainly ZWiki, z3checkins and the bugtracker are all part of the SVN
repository checkout and function properly.

> I really want to migrate my application to zope3. Is
> there a
> tutorial/product (that I can use to learn) that will
> work out of the box
> with zope3 xb2. And is there a zope 3 users mailing
> list where I can go to
> for help.

The products and chapters mentioned above will work with beta 2. There is no
zope3-users mailing list yet, so this is the best address.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter