[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Developer's Book 1.0 beta 1

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Aug 27 12:47:33 EDT 2004

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce the first beta of the Zope 3 Developer's Book. I have
now finished writing all chapters and updated older ones. This means that the
book enters the editing phase for 1.0, which will be compatible with Zope
X3.0 (plus the workflow package).

http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/Zope3Book

I could really need some help editing the book for correctness and language.
Here are some of the main items that should be reviewed (in order of
importance):

- Technical Editing. While you read a chapter, just make sure that the
examples actually do work!

- Index. The index of a book is a very important resource to the reader.
Please check that all the entries you would expect exist and exist in the
form you would expect them to be there.

- Lingual Editing. Let me know if you find spelling, grammar, or other
mistakes.

- Content. If you think that something very important is missing, let me know.
I will consider adding a chapter about it.

Enjoy the read! Thanks!

Regards,
Stephan
--