[Zope3-dev] The collector is crippled

Derrick 'dman' Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Fri Aug 27 22:58:43 EDT 2004

The collector is crippled right now :-(.  I tried to post a comment
and attach a patch to an issue, but received this error instead :

    Your user account does not have the required permission. Access to
    'addFile' of (__FactoryDispatcher__ instance at 9ad7780) denied.
    Your user account, dman13, exists at /acl_users. Access requires
    one of the following roles: ['Manager', 'Owner']. Your roles in
    this context are ['Anonymous', 'Authenticated', 'Member'].

Would someone with admin privs fix this?  Thanks!

-D

--
\begin{humor}
Disclaimer: