[Zope3-dev] products.securitypolicy and ZCML 'grant'/'role'

Jeffrey P Shell jeff at bottlerocket.net
Tue Feb 3 12:04:36 EST 2004

Shouldn't the line importing the security policy come first?

<include package="zope.products.securitypolicy"/>

It took me a while to figure out why some products in my file were
dying when the 'zcml' tried to use the ZCML zope:role directive.

Since securitypolicy is now a product (and I missed why this occurred,
but it explains why I was having startup problems earlier on an old
sandbox that I thought had just gotten woefully out of date), should it
still be putting ZCML directives into the most common namespace?

--
Jeffrey P Shell
jeff at bottlerocket.net