[Zope3-dev] Re: Code cleanup day

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Wed Feb 25 11:14:33 EST 2004

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 11:00:26AM -0500, Stephan Richter wrote:
| You may.
|
| However, the styles were discussed before and we have to realize that changing
| them means changing a lot of code, since most files follow the guide pretty
| good.

I think the main differences are:

 - Don't skip the first identation level
 - Use 2 instead of 4 chars for identing attributes in new lines
 - Indent attribute value to the same level as the starting `"` on the
   previous line, if the value spans multiple lines

Thoughts?

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

"You can't make a program without broken egos."