[Zope3-dev] Re: importchecker 1.0 released

Stefane Fermigier sf at nuxeo.com
Thu Feb 26 14:10:05 EST 2004

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> At long last, I've released importchecker 1.0. This tool can be used to
> check for unused imports in the Zope 3 codebases (and other codebases,
> presumably).
>
> Take a look at it here (as soon as its publication status moves on from
> 'pending'..).
>
> http://zope.org/Members/faassen/importchecker

Small problems:

(in BaseBox.py):
from Products.CMFCore.TypesTool import TypeInformation

TypeInformation.manage_propertiesForm =
PropertyManager.manage_propertiesForm

but:

dev2% importchecker .
BaseBox.py:42: TypeInformation

	S.

--
Stéfane Fermigier, Tel: +33 (0)6 63 04 12 77 (mobile).
Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server: http://www.nuxeo.com/cps