[Zope3-dev] More in zope.app: securitypolicy and wiki

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri Feb 27 15:20:06 EST 2004

Note that we moved securitypolicy into products out of app about a month
ago.  I'm not sure products is where it should go, but the intent was to
indicate that the security policy is a default, and may be replaced with
another implementation.  'app' doesn't feel like that sort of place to
me, but then again, I've lost track of what it was supposed to mean long
ago.  I wonder if maybe there should be a zope.default package where
default implementations of things that are meant to be completely
pluggable should go?

- C