[Zope3-dev] Can we provide a Zope3 Collective?

Roger ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Thu Jul 1 03:29:02 EDT 2004

Hi together

What's a good place for to put Zope3 products.
Do we have a subversion repository for to replace the CVS?
I think it whould be nice to have a area with working
products for Zope3 like the bugtracker which is accessible
with subversion.

Or is the codespeak the new place for Zope3 products?

I hope there is a way for to hold Zope3 products together
in something like a "collective" in plone.

Whould be nice if this could be somewhere on zope.org

What do you mean is there a way for doing this before we
have many different repositories?

Regards
Roger Ineichen