AW: [Zope3-dev] Re: Can we provide a Zope3 Collective?

Roger ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Thu Jul 1 16:42:34 EDT 2004

Thanks to all who answerd on thei tread

> Anyway, all of us will hopefully be developing some
> Zope 3 systems outside of the zope.org repository anyway --
> hopefully also some open source projects.
> So, see this repository as part of the growth of the
> Zope 3 community. We're not aiming to take projects away
> from zope.org, just growing the pie of Zope 3 projects that
> are in community shared repositories.
> Regards,
> Martijn

I agree with having more then one repository because of
the ZPL or other reasons.

I hope we can hold the output of all projects
more together and reuse different part's of each other.

I agree to Martijn, the community is expanding. I think the
target should be that we can use such expansions.

Can we provide a page in zope.org where each project, who
is outside the zope repos, is described? Like for Zope2
(products).

What I sometimes wish is a little bit more transaprency
in "what's going on in the community" it's sometimes really
hard to follow.

Regards
Roger