AW: [Zope3-dev] Re: Can we provide a Zope3 Collective?

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Fri Jul 2 04:10:24 EDT 2004

Roger ineichen wrote:

> Can we provide a page in zope.org where each project, who
> is outside the zope repos, is described? Like for Zope2
> (products).

That would be a good effort. Note that anyone could start such a page
right now, either on the Zope 3 wiki or on some other web page.

> What I sometimes wish is a little bit more transaprency
> in "what's going on in the community" it's sometimes really
> hard to follow.

The Zope 3 Base is really new and we haven't really gone public with it
'officially' yet, so this might contribute somewhat to the confusion. We
had a nice Zope 3 newsletter appearing at some stages, but unfortunately
it stuttered and faded away. Perhaps someone could pick it up again?

Regards,

Martijn