[Zope3-dev] SHH key problem

Phil Ruggera pruggera at san.rr.com
Thu Jul 8 13:54:02 EDT 2004

I am getting setup to help out with changing the Documentation format to
reST.

I installed puttygen, plink, putty, and TortoiseSVN (I am using Win2k).
I used puttygen to generate a SSH2 RSA key pair and then deposited my public
key at https://cvs.zope.org/account.php .
Public key looks like:
---- BEGIN SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ----
Comment: "rsa-key-20040629"
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABJQAAAIBzjxZiqquqNoL9P+GiOoA4i5cLQPAhuaNFEXtk
Yjz0IU5yZcw9GPTrTzIDVAObx8vIyy6o7+MmhAqPfwJZ8EqQtLrwDYUOtyY573Pz
mWUhVZw7nIPz/mcO8cGkdv74Im+QYsRv25klL7hgRgOaGTo70mgJEqaa3vPfa8oJ
CDuYdw==
---- END SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ----

I configured putty according to the DoingWritableCheckouts doc.

When opening a putty session I see in the message window:
Using username "pruggera".
Server refused our key
No supported authentication methods left to try!

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Phil