[Zope3-dev] Please clean up your XXXs

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Jul 8 14:45:06 EDT 2004

We need to get XXXs out of the code, either by:

- resolving them, or

- converting them to TODOs.  (Of course, XXXs that
   reflect bugs should not be converted to TODOs.)

In a perfect world, I'd be able to use svn blame
to figure out who to blame for the XXXs and I'd be able to
send email to the responsible parties.  However, this isn't
a perfect world.  Most XXXs were created before we moved to
svn and necessary history has been lost in the many renamings
and directory restructurings.

If you know of XXXs that you wrote, please go find them
and take care of them.