[Zope3-dev] Trim branch

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Jul 8 15:35:19 EDT 2004

Since the Zope X3 branch (branches/ZopeX3-3.0) exists to serve the release,
I'm inlined to remove directories from the branch that aren't included in
the release.

This has the benefit that we'll have fewer tests to run and
fewer files to search for XXXs.

The downside is that changes applied on the branch might not be
sufficient for the trunk, as files may be affected on the
trunk as a result of a change that don't exist on the branch.

I think trimming the branch is worth a try.  If I don't hear any
objections by 10am US/Eastern tomorrow, I'll go ahead and do this.