[Zope3-dev] Photo product (was questions about ZConfig and ZCML)

Kent Tenney kent at springfed.com
Mon Jul 19 11:48:48 EDT 2004

Howdy,

My previous inquiry about ZConfig and ZCML led
to the suggestion to look at the Photo product.

I'm starting from scratch here.

I'm logging some as I go, http://longrun.org/wiki/Zope3Log

I've installed the photo product in the instance directory;
c:\cygwin\home\ktenney\Zope3\lib\python\photo

- What is the correct contents of photo-configure.zcml?
   (the Book indicates
    <include package="zope.app.photo" />
    but I'd prefer not to install to
    c:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\zope\app)

- What is the proper way to stop the Zope3 application?
   (I've been closing the cmd window I ran *runzope* from)

Thanks,
Kent