[Zope3-dev] Re: cleanup of zope/component/__init__.py needed

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Tue Jun 1 13:30:32 EDT 2004

Albertas Agejevas wrote:
> I don't have the time to do the cleanup myself right now, as this
> fixed component lookup work already took more than a week of my time,
> but I would gladly work on that during the sprints at EuroPython.

I can work on some of the cleanup this week. I appreciate how long
seemingly simple changes can be, believe me...have been there and
empathize :-)

> I apologise for not having written any note on this earlier.  I
> thought you have figured everything out when you first wrote a rant
> about that.

I thought I had figured it out actually, then noticed some of our code
using the old ordering and working with no deprecation warnings, which
was alarming.

I realize I've made too big a deal out of this, and so I apologize. No
more rants...promise.

  -- Garrett