[Zope3-dev] Merging schema & interfaces (was: "Sub interface")

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Tue Mar 2 08:10:34 EST 2004

| On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 10:05:08 -0500
| Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> wrote:
| [..]
| > There is a separate schema package because schema are much newer than
| > interfaces. It's a packaging issue, not a technical issue.  I'm open
| > to merging the schema package into the interface package at some
| > point.

Now that the subject came up, I would like to ask your opinions on
improving field constraints a bit, so one can have a bit more context
(like the object bound to the field for example). What do you think?

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

Hacking's just another word for nothing left to kludge.