[Zope3-dev] Zope3 Tree Structure

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at tufts.edu
Sun Mar 14 00:04:55 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

if you are subscribed to zope3-checkins, you got a lot of mail from me today.
I just finished the flattening and restructuring of the Zope 3 source tree!

If you have developed 3rd party products, they are almost certainly broken now
and you need to fix your imports. I tried to keep old ZODBs running by
providing module aliases. Let me know if you have any problems.

I hope that were the final major API fluctuations before the Zope X3.0
release.

Regards,
Stephan
--