[Zope3-dev] Zope3 Tree Structure

Shane Hathaway shane at zope.com
Mon Mar 15 15:51:26 EST 2004

Stephan Richter wrote:
> if you are subscribed to zope3-checkins, you got a lot of mail from me today.
> I just finished the flattening and restructuring of the Zope 3 source tree!

That's great!  Stability in package naming will help Zope 3 adoption.

I noticed, though, that a lot of the changes look something like this:

  <page
    for="zope.app.workflow.interfaces.IProcessDefinitionElementContainer"
    permission="zope.workflow.ManageProcessDefinitions"
-  class="zope.app.browser.container.contents.Contents"
+  class="zope.app.container.browser.contents.Contents"
    name="contents.html"
    attribute="contents"
    menu="zmi_views" title="Contents" />

Does this mean Zope 3 is reaching such a level of perfection that
flattening is not actually possible? ;-)

Shane