[Zope3-dev] Siesia: A new UI for Zope 3

Michael Zeltner mzeltner at netalleynetworks.com
Thu May 6 15:16:30 EDT 2004

Am 05.05.2004 um 07:44 schrieb Jim Fulton:
> I haven't had a chance to read much of the Siesia documentation yet.
> The little I did read though made me wonder what problem this was
> trying to solve. ...

Short answer: let designers be designers, let administrators be
administrators, and coders, you guessed it, coders.

> I'm glad you suggested a Zope 3 proposal, because a Zope 3 proposal
> starts with a statement of the problem being solved.  That can be a
> combination of a statement of specific problems encountered or benefits
> that current solutions don't let is achiev.

Yes, starting this now, with a more detailed and understandable
proposal in the wiki - i can't give you detailed information on how to
solve the problems technically, i'm just able to give you concepts from
an ui-guy perspective. Joe will probably do the technical part.

Regards, Michael
--
Michael Zeltner
Netalley Networks LLP