[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 packaging tool

Fred Drake fred at zope.com
Tue May 11 14:13:29 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 11 May 2004 02:10 pm, Martijn Faassen wrote:
 > Okay, thanks for all this documentation. I'm afrid though I'm still lost
 > in a maze of twisty config files, all alike. Some concrete examples
 > would be appreciated.

Stephan suggested a quick-start guide, which I agreed to write.  That should
help a lot, but I don't appear to be getting to it as quickly as I'd hoped.
Right now, I need to produce an alpha release for ZopeX3, so hopefully next
week I can knock that off and clean up some of the rough spots.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation