[Zope3-dev] RE: Compiline Zope 3 on Windows

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Fri May 14 10:20:14 EDT 2004

[Stephan Richter]
> Martijn Faassen just changed a C file in zope.interface. Since we
> plan to release Zope 3 alpha 1 today, could you please update the PYD
> files for me, so I can do a binary release for Windows?

New Windows Zope3 compiled C modules are in "the usual" place:

    http://zope.org/Members/tim_one/Zope3-pyd.zip

I'd also like to thank everyone-- and especially Stephan! --for their
continued care in keeping the Zope3 tests running on Windows.  I really
can't remember the last time all the Zope3 tests passed on Windows two weeks
running <wink>.