[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3.0, and why I won't use it

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Mon Nov 15 13:21:36 EST 2004

Jim Fulton wrote:

> But we obviously need to either:
>
> - Put more emphasis on the fact that Zope 3 is not an end-user application
>   at this point, and/or
>
> - Make the installer much more usable on Windows.  We are going to need
>   help from Windows-based Zope 3 developers to make this happen.

Well, I'm a long time Zope developer, and am up to date with Zope2.7x,
Plone etc.

If I find it confusing, I am pretty shure that many others will.
Naturally I am willing to help, and I think it can be handled with a
window-readme.txt explaining the nessecary steps.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/
IT's Mad Science