[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3.0, and why I won't use it

Lennart Regebro regebro at nuxeo.com
Tue Nov 16 09:33:55 EST 2004

Max M wrote:
> If I find it confusing, I am pretty shure that many others will.
> Naturally I am willing to help, and I think it can be handled with a
> window-readme.txt explaining the nessecary steps.

I have a vague recollection of the Zope2.7 install making a start-menu
link to teh script that makes new instances. That could be very helpful,
maybe?

I haven't looked much at it myself, I just had the same problems
understanding what happened, and simply ended up checking out HEAD with
svn and compiling it that way. It was easier. ;)