[Zope3-dev] Re: Make check-outs more like release

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Mon Nov 29 09:49:45 EST 2004

Stephan Richter wrote:
> Another good reason against moving to lib/python is that there are two books
> out there that document the current way. BTW, the same is true for Windows
> binary releases. We are now stuck making these type of binary releases.

I found a very nice workaround to the issue. I bought a $200 Linux box
;-) so I just work on a svn checkout.

Now I can work over samba, and manage the Linux machine in kDE via TightVNC.

It is amasingly fast, I don't have to worry about screen udates or
anything. At least not for development work.

Guess it isn't a viable solution in the long run for the Windows version
though :-)

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/