[Zope3-dev] ZServerSSL for Zope X3
srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sat Oct 2 13:56:23 EDT 2004
On Saturday 02 October 2004 09:21, Ng Pheng Siong wrote:
> ZServerSSL for Zope X3 is now available.
this sounds great! While I am not in immediate use for this, I still browsed
the code to look for guideline conformance. In Zope X3 we try to conform all
code to a style guide available at http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/CodingStyle.
0. Are you sure your code runs, since there is no ZCML code declaring the
1. Python file names should contain no underscores, i.e. rename
`https_server.py` to `httpsserver.py`.
2. Read the guidelines on naming variables, including classes, methods, public
and private attributes. In short, for all public variable names camel-case is
used without any aid of underscores.
3. Unless HTTPS is going to make it in the core (I am very open to discuss
this), I think we should try have the code live in the instance home. I think
all of the code you provide should live in a single package called `https` or
`httpsserver`. This way you have one location to look for all of the code.
4. As you stated in your temporary header files, it would be great if you
could publish the code under the ZPL 2.1.
That's it for now.
CBU Physics & Chemistry (B.S.) / Tufts Physics (Ph.D. student)
Web2k - Web Software Design, Development and Training
More information about the Zope3-dev